12/23/2010

The Most Unforgatable Experience of Mine

I remember vividly the day that I made a big mistake –I was not listening to my mother’s words to keep the door closed. When I was eight years old, in the third grade, my family lived on 4F of an old apartment in which other seven families lived. Those families used the same entrance which was normally open because children forgot to close it all the time. My mother was worried about our safety and kept reminding us that we must close the door after walking in. Unfortunately I treated it as a murmuring and wasn’t willing to follow it.
The day was Saturday. Only my younger brother and I stayed at home. My father went out for work and my mother was also out for grocery shopping. We were very happy because we could temporary away from my mother’s supervision.
We started to play. A couple minutes after, we started to find something to eat. There was no snack at home, so I went out for it and asked my brother stay at home.
When I went back at main gate of the apartment, my hands were full with snacks. Therefore, I decided to keeping the door open -ignored my mother’s instruction totally. By the time I climbed up to 3F, I found a stranger man after me.
I thought it was someone’s guest and was not aware any dangerous. I kept climbing. Suddenly, the man stopped me and asked, “little girl, did you know who was xxxx?” I stood up, turned back and tried to answer his question. A terrible thing happened. I found the man’s hand was under my skirt!
I started to cry. I thrown my snacks toward the man’s face and ran. I ran very fast to home, with the speed that I never had. I punched the door loudly with crying voice, “Dad, Dad opened the door!”
My younger brother slowly answered the door and asked, “sister, why you said that? You know Dad wasn’t at home.” Fortunately, the man probably shocked by my voice and he wasn’t followed me.
I didn’t tell my family about this accident. I was so afraid that they will blame me on my carless. But after that, I keep the door closed always and never forget it.

No comments: