12/21/2010

Do you remember learning to write?

The writing experience of mine was started by elementary school while I was Nine years old. But the “real” writing experience that I could remember was the day at my third grade.
At very first beginning, my writing was thought by my mother, every word I wrote, every thought I made was came from her directly -just use my hand to write them down. That was bored me. Until one day, the teacher gave an assignment, “what do you do while your weekend?” My mother let me write it freely and put the score aside. I used four pages of sheets then finished the work. Finally, I got an “A-“.
After that day, I learnt the interest from writing. My teacher let me know; she liked and encouraged me if the writing really done by myself. I felt safe and welcome from her attitude. It makes me believe the writing seems not that difficult if I tried my best.

No comments: