4/05/2009

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet

I like flowers. I believe every woman present each own style just like variety of them.

One of my friend told me that some guy who been layoff by me kept delivery a rumor, my position not due to my ability but an affair.
When he talked me about this, the first thing came across through my mind not angry but a yell, “I’m still a woman!”
And someone in somewhere still has men believes me that I’m still attractive!

When I figure out what’s ironic here, I became frustrated.
Why I lost my sense of woman these years? I’m just 40years old, not 70years old.
I work as a mechanical engineer for years in the past, even at that time I never lost my woman sense until now. What’s happening? I’m confused.

I went to facial beauty salon once a month, the reason is the treatment there can make me looks full energy, bright and clean.
The fortune teller said, with a bright and clean forehead can help my carrier.
Iit’s not for beauty.
I went to college for Yoga exercise once a week.
The reason is to keep a good shape can give others first impression not flabby and lazy.
It’s also not for beauty.

What’s wrong now?

When I planting the roses at the garden I realize one thing,
I need presenting like a follower not a gardener.
"No such thing can hurt my feelings as a woman! "
I will finally find my own style of flowers even I'm 40!

I told my husband the story and what's I'm learned.
He comments the accident in very brutal way,
“No such thing a man with power and great money would like the old woman instead of young girl!”
“Man wants a second lover not a second wife!”

@@#%^**… What’s a piggy!

No comments: